Vitamin D3 is essential for growing babies and children to help in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. (1,2) Vitamin D is a factor in the maintenance of good health and also helps maintain immune function. Risk factors that influence vitamin D deficiency can include skin pigmentation, sun exposure, and the winter season, just to name a few. (4)
Vitamin D3 Drops from webber naturals are a convenient way for your children to get the daily vitamin D they need. It meets Health Canada’s recommendation that all breastfed, healthy term babies receive a daily vitamin D supplement of 400 IU. (5) By providing the natural D3 cholecalciferol form of vitamin D in an easy-to-use one-drop formula, it is ideal for busy parents who want simple, yet high-quality, nutritional solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- Great for everyone in the family: infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Each drop (0.03 mL) contains 400 IU of vitamin D3
- Natural base of medium chain triglycerides, organic flaxseed oil, and natural vitamin E
- No gluten
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- No artificial sweeteners or colours
- No starch, wheat, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs
- Suitable for vegetarians
- NPN 80040509
- Each drop (0.03 mL) contains:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU)
Non-medicinal ingredients:Medium chain triglycerides, organic flaxseed oil, natural vitamin E.
Recommended dosage (infants less than 1 year):
- 1 drop (0.03 mL) daily in breast milk, food, or directly on a clean teaspoon, or as directed by a physician.
- Children, adolescents, and adults: 1 drop (0.03 mL) 1–2 times daily on a clean teaspoon, on food, or in juice, or as directed by a physician.
- Turn the bottle completely upside down; no need to agitate the bottle, the drop will come out in a few seconds, providing the perfect dose of vitamin D.
Cautions or Warnings:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct oral contact with dropper.
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity, store upright. Store between 15°C–30°C.