Selenium is the only mineral that acts as an antioxidant. This important trace mineral is needed in the body to recycle glutathione, a nutrient that is key to healing, immunity and brain function. Selenium and Vitamin E work together to support heart health, brain function and to fight free radical damage to cell membranes.
Features and Benefits:
- Selenium supplements are used to prevent or treat selenium deficiency.
- Key antioxidant nutrient- Selenium is a trace mineral that our bodies use to produce glutathione peroxidase. Glutathione peroxidase is part of the body's antioxidant defense system; it works with vitamin E to protect cell membranes from damage caused by free radicals.
- Additionally, selenium has been found necessary for several important biological processes, including immune response and thyroid function.
- NPN 80003536
- 1 tablet daily or as directed by a physician
- 90 days
- Keep out of reach of children
- For therapeutic use only
- For product freshness, protect from heat and humidity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.