Echinacea Purpurea provides enhanced nutritional support for healthy immune system functioning as well as antibiotic and anti-fungal action. It prevents and relieves symptoms of the cold and flu, as well as limits the duration and severity of sore throats and eye and ear infections. Echinacea Purpurea also helps reduce the symptoms of some allergies and promotes the healing of skin wounds and inflammatory conditions, such as canker sores, cuts, scrapes, boils, abscesses and eczema.
- Provides enhanced nutritional support for healthy immune-system functioning
- Components have antibiotic and antifungal activity
- Prevents or relieves cold and flu symptoms
- Limits duration and severity of sore throats, ear and eye infections
- Gives relief for tonsillitis, inflamed gums, and mucus problems
- Reduces the symptoms of some allergies
- Promotes healing of skin wounds and inflammatory conditions such as canker sores, cuts, scrapes, boils, abscesses, and eczema
- Boosts the immune system
- May shorten the severity and duration of cold symptoms
Each capsule contains:
Organic Echinacea (6:1) Extract 200 mg (Echinacea purpurea, aerial parts)
Equivalent to1,200 mg raw herb
Excipients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.
Adults?Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. Take at first sign of infection. Store between 15ºC-25ºC, away from children.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Jamieson is proud to offer Canadians a variety of natural health products for the entire family, including:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Health supplements including omega-3s
- Digestive health products and natural sleep aids
- Prenatal vitamins and vitamins for growing children
- Herbal extracts and botanical solutions
- Natural beauty and skin care products
View our full line-up of Canadian product offerings here.
Our products have a worldwide reputation for purity and potency. Our industry-leading commitment to quality, through our 360 Pure promise, guarantees that our products are of the highest quality available. Learn more about our 360 Pure promise here.
It is no secret that Canadians consider Jamieson as the most trusted vitamins, minerals and supplement company in the industry. One of the main reasons for that praise is our diligent focus on pure, quality ingredients, that is why we have our 360 Pure Promise to our customers and consumers. To further reinforce this dedication to quality and purity, Jamieson is now TRU-ID Certified!
TRU-ID is a Canadian, independent DNA certification program. It utilizes the latest in DNA technology to trace the active ingredients in herbal and probiotic supplements right back to their specific botanical origins, thus certifying their authenticity. As an early adopter of this cutting-edge certification program, Jamieson is helping lead the way to better industry standards.
To learn more about TRU-ID certification please visit their website.
JAMIESON: A HISTORY OF FIRSTS
A pioneer in natural health products, Jamieson leads product innovation in Canada. Our company holds an impressive list of “firsts” for both formulas and delivery systems:
- The first mega-potency vitamins
- The first clinically proven, over-the-counter antioxidant to reduce cholesterol
- A family of shelf-stable, gastro-protected probiotics
- The smallest and most potent calcium mini-tablet
The first one-a-day joint care supplement in Canada, proven to provide relief within 7-10 days. In 2004, Jamieson helped establish the Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD). The NNHPD is the regulating authority for natural health products in Canada, and representatives from Jamieson continue to work closely with them on the development of policies to ensure Canadian natural health products are safe, effective and of high quality.
At Jamieson, our dedication to improving the health and wellness of Canadians naturally extends to our environment. Our environmental initiatives ensure that we:
- Meet all domestic and international environmental regulations and, to the extent practical, implement initiatives that exceed government requirements
- Consider the impact of new products, packaging, technologies and operational procedures on the environment
- Encourage conservation internally and externally through our business partners, suppliers and customer relationships
Learn more about our commitment to the environment here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.