A unique combination of ingredients that helps to cope with mild insomnia. Helps relieve daytime fatigue caused by jet lag and shift work. Helps reset the body's sleep-wake cycle.
Super Sleep from webber naturals is a unique natural formula that combines the amino acid 5-HTP, L-theanine from green tea, and the hormone melatonin to help you cope with mild insomnia and anxiety. Anyone with occasional insomnia can use Super Sleep. Those with chronic insomnia should consult a physician to rule out underlying medical conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft-melt tablets for fast acting action
- 3 powerful nutrients for better sleep quality and duration
- Melatonin supplementation can improve sleep and helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle
- L-Theanine reduces stress, improves the quality of sleep, and heightens mental activity by increasing alpha-brain wave activity
- 5-HTP boosts serotonin levels
- Optimum levels of serotonin in the brain produce a calming effect and more able to sleep will with good dream recall
- Chew 2 tablets daily 30 - 45 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by a physician
- 90 days
Warnings and Precautions:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications, carbidopa or drugs/ supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wart, antidepressants, pain killers, over-the-counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication
- If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your physician
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes. Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain
- Exercise caution if involved in activities requiring mental alertness
- Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs, if you have scleroderma or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin
- Keep out of reach of children
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.