This potent Lutein supplement contains 25mg of Lutein plus 5 mg of Zeaxanthin making it a valuable ally for healthy vision. The leading cause of blindness in aging adults is Age-Related Macular Degeneration or AMD. The macula is the area of the retina where images are focused and is responsible for fine vision. Macular degeneration interferes with retinal function, leaving only a margin of outer vision, effectively preventing enjoyable reading or fine work. Lutein is a yellow-orange carotenoid that may offer significant protection against macular degeneration. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are protective carotenoids that absorb harmful blue light, especially from exposure to the sun. The macula, especially the central portion of the macular (the fovea) owes its yellow colour to its high concentration of lutein. Low levels of lutein may be a major risk factor for age-related macular degeneration. Cataracts are caused by solar damage of the eyes. It has been found that when there is a high level of lutein in the macula, there is a reduced incidence of cataracts.
webber naturals Lutein with Zeaxanthin contains deep orange-yellow carotenoids, from the beautiful marigold flower. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are very important antioxidants and are the only carotenoids found in the lens of the human eye and protect it against damage from UV light and other oxidative stresses. Healthy Lutein levels help counteracts Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD). The body does not naturally produce Lutein so it must be acquired through the foods we eat or from taking supplements.
Features and benefits:
- Extra strength one a day formula
- An antioxidant for eye health
- Promotes the health of the macula, retina and lens by filtering out damaging blue light
- Helps reduce the risk of developing Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Helps reduce cataracts
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Contains no dairy, no sugar, no wheat, no gluten and no yeast
- Contains no soy, no egg, no fish, no shellfish, no salt, no tree nuts or no GMOs
- 1 softgel daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a physician
- 175 days
Warnings and precautions:
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
- Keep out of reach of children
- Sealed for safety and freshness
- Protect from heat and humidity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.