Lactose, which is a naturally occurring sugar in milk and dairy products, is digested in the body by the enzyme lactase (1) . A deficiency of this enzyme can result in the inability to digest lactose, a disorder known as lactose intolerance. Gas, abdominal bloating, cramps, and diarrhea are all common symptoms in people who have difficulty digesting lactose (1). Webber Naturals Extra Strength Lactase Enzyme is a digestive enzyme that aids the digestion of foods containing lactose and helps prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance (2-7) .
Features and Benefits:
- Contains 9,000 units of CPCA lactase (* CPCA: Codex of Food Chemicals) per capsule
- From Aspergillus oryzae
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- GMO free
- No artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Free from starch, wheat, yeast, soy, corn, eggs, fish, seafood and nuts.
- Gelatin - bovine
- NPN 02244761
- Each capsule contains: Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) (whole) ............................ 250 mg (9000 ALU ** CPCA *)
- * CPCA: Codex of Food Chemicals; ** UAL: lactase acid unit
- microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule (gelatin [bovine], purified water), vegetable-derived magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Recommended dose (adults): 1 to 2 capsules just before consuming dairy products or other foods containing lactose. In case of high lactose intake or severe intolerance, it may be necessary to take 2 capsules at a time, but not more than 2. The lactase enzyme should be taken each time you eat a food which contains lactose. The supplement only works on foods consumed immediately. The lactase enzyme does not stay in the body and should be taken with every meal or with snacks containing dairy products.
- 140–280 servings
Warnings and precautions for use:
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a doctor before use if you have diabetes. Headache, heartburn, bloating, or hypersensitivity (eg, allergy) may occur; if so, stop using the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep cool and dry to preserve freshness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.