Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10 for short, is an important nutrient for cellular production of energy and helps support cardiovascular health. Your heart is one of the hardest-working organs in your body! The heart muscle contracts and relaxes more than once per second to provide blood flow to every other organ. This action requires a steady supply of energy from your mitochondria and CoQ10 is essential to maintain a sufficient energy supply. In addition to supporting the heart muscle, CoQ10 also assists in maintaining the normal oxidative state of LDL cholesterol, and may also help support healthy vessel walls. Migraine headache suffers may also benefit by taking CoQ10 to help reduce the frequency of migraines and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic.
Coenzyme Q10, 200 mg is ideal for those requiring a higher potency of CoQ10. This antioxidant nutrient is also essential for cellular energy production. Particularly important for heart health, CoQ10 levels are depleted by the use of certain medications called statin drugs. Webber naturals® CoQ10 provides rice bran oil and natural vitamin E in each softgel to ensure the best absorption and bioavailability.
Features and Benefits:
- Helps support cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce muscle pain for individuals on statin medications
- May help reduce the frequency of migraine headaches and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic
- Added rice brain oil and natural vitamin E for enhanced absorption
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Contains no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs
- NPN (Natural Product Number) 80011974
Recommended Dosage (Adults):
- 1 softgel daily preferably with meals or as directed by a physician
- Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects
- 60 days
Cautions and Warnings:
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication
- May cause nausea
- Keep out of reach of children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.