Advanced Turmeric featuring Meriva® is a patented curcumin complex that has been clinically shown to significantly increase absorption of curcumin, the key active ingredient of turmeric. Regular curcumin is extremely difficult to absorb. Patented Meriva curcumin has been clinically shown to be significantly more absorbable than regular curcumin. Clinical studies have also shown that Meriva curcumin supports healthy inflammation response, joint mobility and flexibility, and provides antioxidant activity.
Curcumin is the yellow pigment and key component of turmeric (Curcuma longa), a spice used in Indian cuisine and a major ingredient of curry powder. Turmeric has a long history of medicinal use, especially for the treatment of a host of inflammatory conditions including osteoarthritis. Leading research indicates curcumin may act as a master switch of our body’s natural response to inflammation. Whether taken as a supplement or from food, curcumin is generally poorly absorbed into the blood stream. While curcumin possesses many beneficial effects, it has not been validated clinically because of its poor oral absorption and poor stability at intestinal pH level. Meriva curcumin, a special proprietary curcumin complex allows for better absorption of curcumin. The superior oral absorption or bioavailability of Meriva curcumin results in better clinical efficacy for addressing the natural inflammatory response function and at dosages significantly lower than regular curcumin.
Meriva is supported by 17 clinical trials confirming its safety and efficacy, and demonstrating effectiveness for joint health and a healthy inflammatory response after exercise and similar activities.
Features and Benefits:
- Featuring superior absorption Meriva curcumin
- Backed by 17 published studies (www.webbernaturals.com/advancedturmeric)
- Anti-inflammatory to relieve joint pain
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Contains no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts or GMOs
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- NPN 80049256
Medicinal Ingredients per 500 mg Vegetarian Capsule:
Curcuminoids-Phosphatidylcholine Complex (Curcuma longa, rhizome and Glycine max, sunflower) (33% curcuminoids) (provided by 500 mg of Meriva Curcumin from turmeric root)
- Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
Recommended Dosage (Adults): 2 capsules daily or as directed by a physician
Servings: 120 days
Storage: Sealed for safety and freshness. For product freshness protect from heat and humidity
- Consult a physician prior to use, if you are pregnant, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid or are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen
- Keep out of reach of children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.