Royal Red Krill Oil Plus with Astaxanthin from webber naturals offers a high-potency source of omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) plus the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin, that support the maintenance of good health including helping to support cardiovascular, brain, and eye health, and helping to reduce serum triglyceride/triacylglycerol levels.
Each softgel provides 750 mg of advanced krill and fish oil complex containing phospholipid-bound omega-3 which is the same form found in the human cell membrane which may help increase omega-3 absorption.
Royal Red Krill Oil Plus is an extra-strength complex that has 55% more omega-3s for all the numerous benefits omegas provides.
Features and benefits:
- Each softgel provides 225 mcg of naturally occurring astaxanthin
- A high-purity product rigorously tested for toxins and heavy metals
- Sustainably harvested krill oil, CCAMLR* compliant ensures the Antarctic marine ecosystem remains healthy
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
- No fishy odour or aftertaste
- No artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners
- No gluten
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- No GMOs
- No starch, wheat, yeast, egg, tree nuts
- Recommended dosage (adults):
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA, DHA: 2 softgels daily or as directed by a physician
- Cardiovascular/cognitive/brain/eye health: 2 softgels 2 times daily or as directed by a physician
- Triglycerides/triacylglycerols: 6–7 softgels daily or as directed by a physician
Cautions or Warnings:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur with shellfish; if this occurs, discontinue use
- Sealed for safety and freshness
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity
- Keep out of reach of children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.