Kirkland SignatureTimed Release Vitamin C 1000 mg can support many functions in the body. Vitamin C helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. It is also an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health and helps in connective tissue formation and wound healing. Furthermore, it helps the body metabolize fats and proteins.
Vitamin C is considered one of the essential vitamins because it is required for normal functioning of the body, however, the human body does not produce it. Furthermore, vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, so any unused portion in the body is eliminated daily. Those two facts make it necessary for humans to ingest vitamin C on a daily basis either through the foods we eat or from dietary supplements. This product provides 1000 mg of vitamin C in a timed release tablet that provides daily sustained release of the vitamin C for the maintenance of good health.
Features and Benefits:
- No yeast
- No preservatives
- No lactose
- No sucrose
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No gluten
- Made in the USA
- Dosage for adults and adolescents 9 years old and over: 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care professional
- 500 days
Cautions or Warnings:
- WARNINGS: Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if printed seal under cap is cut, torn or missing
- Store in a dry place 15 °C to 30 °C (59 °F – 86 °F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.