Omega-3 Select supports cardiovascular health by helping to reduce triglyceride and cholesterol levels. It can play a role in lowering high blood pressure and decreases the production of inflammatory substances, thereby reducing joint swelling and the pain of arthritis.
This product decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis and it helps to maintain healthy brain and nerve function.
Jamieson's Omega-3 Select is formulated using EPA and DHA in their natural triglyceride form for optimal bioavailability. The formula contains Vitamin E in the form of natural mixed tocopherols to prevent oxidation and to maintain the freshness of the fish oil.
The EPA and DHA are extracted from sardines, mackerel and anchovy, which contain fewer contaminants than other cold-water fish because they feed on plankton. Jamieson fish oil is then purified using a gentle molecular distillation process to remove all traces of mercury and other micro-contaminants.
This pharmaceutical grade product contains 300 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA in each capsule.
- Supports cardiovascular health by helping to reduce triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Decreases the production of inflammatory substances to reduce joint swelling and the associated pain of arthritis
- Reduces stress-induced cortisol secretion ,p>
- Decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis
- Maintains healthy brain and nerve cell function
Each capsule contains:
Omega-3 Fatty Acids……………………………..500 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)………….…300 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)………….…200 mg
(Derived from 1,000 mg of pure molecularly distilled sardine and anchovy oil)
Excipients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols.
Drug Interactions: Anticoagulants, aspirin.
Nutrient Depletions: Mineral oil, orlistat, bile acid sequestrants.
Supportive Interactions: Garlic, immunosuppressants, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, selenium.
Warnings and Precautions: None known when taken as directed.
Toxicity, Adverse Warnings and Side Effects: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Fish oil may cause belching, flatulence, nausea, bloating, and diarrhea.
Adults. Take three capsules daily with meals.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Jamieson is proud to offer Canadians a variety of natural health products for the entire family, including:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Health supplements including omega-3s
- Digestive health products and natural sleep aids
- Prenatal vitamins and vitamins for growing children
- Herbal extracts and botanical solutions
- Natural beauty and skin care products
View our full line-up of Canadian product offerings here.
Our products have a worldwide reputation for purity and potency. Our industry-leading commitment to quality, through our 360 Pure promise, guarantees that our products are of the highest quality available. Learn more about our 360 Pure promise here.
It is no secret that Canadians consider Jamieson as the most trusted vitamins, minerals and supplement company in the industry. One of the main reasons for that praise is our diligent focus on pure, quality ingredients, that is why we have our 360 Pure Promise to our customers and consumers. To further reinforce this dedication to quality and purity, Jamieson is now TRU-ID Certified!
TRU-ID is a Canadian, independent DNA certification program. It utilizes the latest in DNA technology to trace the active ingredients in herbal and probiotic supplements right back to their specific botanical origins, thus certifying their authenticity. As an early adopter of this cutting-edge certification program, Jamieson is helping lead the way to better industry standards.
To learn more about TRU-ID certification please visit their website.
JAMIESON: A HISTORY OF FIRSTS
A pioneer in natural health products, Jamieson leads product innovation in Canada. Our company holds an impressive list of “firsts” for both formulas and delivery systems:
- The first mega-potency vitamins
- The first clinically proven, over-the-counter antioxidant to reduce cholesterol
- A family of shelf-stable, gastro-protected probiotics
- The smallest and most potent calcium mini-tablet
The first one-a-day joint care supplement in Canada, proven to provide relief within 7-10 days. In 2004, Jamieson helped establish the Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD). The NNHPD is the regulating authority for natural health products in Canada, and representatives from Jamieson continue to work closely with them on the development of policies to ensure Canadian natural health products are safe, effective and of high quality.
At Jamieson, our dedication to improving the health and wellness of Canadians naturally extends to our environment. Our environmental initiatives ensure that we:
- Meet all domestic and international environmental regulations and, to the extent practical, implement initiatives that exceed government requirements
- Consider the impact of new products, packaging, technologies and operational procedures on the environment
- Encourage conservation internally and externally through our business partners, suppliers and customer relationships
Learn more about our commitment to the environment here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.