Omega 3-6-9 is derived from fresh, pure cold-pressed oils of organic flax, borage and deep-water fish. This formula supports cardiovascular health and helps reduce high blood pressure. It also relieves arthritic joint swelling and pain and reduces inflammation associated with lupus and endometriosis. Omega 3-6-9 also helps maintain healthy brain and immune function, decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis and supports breast, colon and prostate health.
The fish oil in these capsules is purified using a gentle molecular distillation process to remove all traces of mercury and other micro-contaminants. Jamieson adds natural Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) to maintain freshness.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Quantity: 200 capsules
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Relieves joint pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduces inflammation associated with lupus and endometriosis
- Maintains healthy brain function
- Decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis
- Enhances immune system function
- Supports breast, colon, and prostate health
Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids: 267 mg providing 170 mg ALA (Alpha linolenic acid; 58 mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid); 39 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid derived from GMO-free flaxseed and pure molecularly distilled fish oils).
Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids: 231 mg (providing: 169 mg LA (Linoleic acid) 62 mg GLA (Gamma linolenic acid derived from GMO-free flaxseed, borage seed oils and pure molecularly distilled fish oils).
Omega-9 Essential Fatty Acids: OA (Oleic acid) 153 mg (derived from GMO-free flaxseed, borage seed oils); Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 6.7 mg AT/10 IU
Excipients: Gelatin, Glycerin.
Drug Interactions: Anticoagulants, aspirin, cyclosporine therapy (in transplant patients).
Nutrient Depletions: Mineral oil, orlistat, bile acid sequestrants.
Supportive Interactions: Garlic, immunosuppressants, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins, cholesterol lowering), calcium channel blockers, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, selenium.
Warnings and Precautions: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
Toxicity, Adverse Reactions and Side Effects: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Side effects of this product may include belching, flatulence, nausea, bloating and diarrhea.
Adults. Take one to three capsules daily with food.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Jamieson is proud to offer Canadians a variety of natural health products for the entire family, including:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Health supplements including omega-3s
- Digestive health products and natural sleep aids
- Prenatal vitamins and vitamins for growing children
- Herbal extracts and botanical solutions
- Natural beauty and skin care products
View our full line-up of Canadian product offerings here.
Our products have a worldwide reputation for purity and potency. Our industry-leading commitment to quality, through our 360 Pure promise, guarantees that our products are of the highest quality available. Learn more about our 360 Pure promise here.
It is no secret that Canadians consider Jamieson as the most trusted vitamins, minerals and supplement company in the industry. One of the main reasons for that praise is our diligent focus on pure, quality ingredients, that is why we have our 360 Pure Promise to our customers and consumers. To further reinforce this dedication to quality and purity, Jamieson is now TRU-ID Certified!
TRU-ID is a Canadian, independent DNA certification program. It utilizes the latest in DNA technology to trace the active ingredients in herbal and probiotic supplements right back to their specific botanical origins, thus certifying their authenticity. As an early adopter of this cutting-edge certification program, Jamieson is helping lead the way to better industry standards.
To learn more about TRU-ID certification please visit their website.
JAMIESON: A HISTORY OF FIRSTS
A pioneer in natural health products, Jamieson leads product innovation in Canada. Our company holds an impressive list of “firsts” for both formulas and delivery systems:
- The first mega-potency vitamins
- The first clinically proven, over-the-counter antioxidant to reduce cholesterol
- A family of shelf-stable, gastro-protected probiotics
- The smallest and most potent calcium mini-tablet
The first one-a-day joint care supplement in Canada, proven to provide relief within 7-10 days. In 2004, Jamieson helped establish the Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD). The NNHPD is the regulating authority for natural health products in Canada, and representatives from Jamieson continue to work closely with them on the development of policies to ensure Canadian natural health products are safe, effective and of high quality.
At Jamieson, our dedication to improving the health and wellness of Canadians naturally extends to our environment. Our environmental initiatives ensure that we:
- Meet all domestic and international environmental regulations and, to the extent practical, implement initiatives that exceed government requirements
- Consider the impact of new products, packaging, technologies and operational procedures on the environment
- Encourage conservation internally and externally through our business partners, suppliers and customer relationships
Learn more about our commitment to the environment here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.