Calcium Magnesium with Vitamin D maintains strong bones and teeth and helps prevent osteoporosis to reduce the risk of fractures later in life.
Together, magnesium and calcium support mutual absorption and utilization. The optimal two-to-one ratio of calcium to magnesium ensures maximum calcium absorption and it prevents adverse gastrointestinal effects that can occur when the two minerals are combined. Calcium Magnesium with Vitamin D is formulated with premium-grade, bioavailable Vitamin D3, the natural form synthesized by the body when skin is exposed to sunlight.
- Maintains strong bones and healthy teeth
- Helps prevent osteoporosis to reduce the risk of fractures later in life
- May help reduce high blood pressure
- Plays a role in relieving symptoms of PMS
- Helps alleviate insomnia
- Supports colon health
- Good for adolescents and post-menopausal women
- Aids function of nerves and muscles & regulation of normal heart rhythm
- Maintains steady metabolism
- Conducts nerve impulses
Elemental Calcium (Calcium carbonate, Calcium citrate, Calcium fumarate, Calcium malate, Calcium succinate) 333 mg; Elemental Magnesium 167 mg (Magnesium oxide, Magnesium citrate, Magnesium fumarate, Magnesium malate, Magnesium succinate); Vitamin D 200 IU (cholecalciferol)
Excipients: Cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, water soluble cellulose, titanium dioxide, Brazilian palm tree wax, polysorbate 80, mineral oil, maltodextrin, purified magnesium silicate, citric acid, soy polysaccharides, triethyl citrate, crospovidone
Adults: Take one to three caplets daily with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Jamieson is proud to offer Canadians a variety of natural health products for the entire family, including:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Health supplements including omega-3s
- Digestive health products and natural sleep aids
- Prenatal vitamins and vitamins for growing children
- Herbal extracts and botanical solutions
- Natural beauty and skin care products
View our full line-up of Canadian product offerings here.
Our products have a worldwide reputation for purity and potency. Our industry-leading commitment to quality, through our 360 Pure promise, guarantees that our products are of the highest quality available. Learn more about our 360 Pure promise here.
It is no secret that Canadians consider Jamieson as the most trusted vitamins, minerals and supplement company in the industry. One of the main reasons for that praise is our diligent focus on pure, quality ingredients, that is why we have our 360 Pure Promise to our customers and consumers. To further reinforce this dedication to quality and purity, Jamieson is now TRU-ID Certified!
TRU-ID is a Canadian, independent DNA certification program. It utilizes the latest in DNA technology to trace the active ingredients in herbal and probiotic supplements right back to their specific botanical origins, thus certifying their authenticity. As an early adopter of this cutting-edge certification program, Jamieson is helping lead the way to better industry standards.
To learn more about TRU-ID certification please visit their website.
JAMIESON: A HISTORY OF FIRSTS
A pioneer in natural health products, Jamieson leads product innovation in Canada. Our company holds an impressive list of “firsts” for both formulas and delivery systems:
- The first mega-potency vitamins
- The first clinically proven, over-the-counter antioxidant to reduce cholesterol
- A family of shelf-stable, gastro-protected probiotics
- The smallest and most potent calcium mini-tablet
The first one-a-day joint care supplement in Canada, proven to provide relief within 7-10 days. In 2004, Jamieson helped establish the Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD). The NNHPD is the regulating authority for natural health products in Canada, and representatives from Jamieson continue to work closely with them on the development of policies to ensure Canadian natural health products are safe, effective and of high quality.
At Jamieson, our dedication to improving the health and wellness of Canadians naturally extends to our environment. Our environmental initiatives ensure that we:
- Meet all domestic and international environmental regulations and, to the extent practical, implement initiatives that exceed government requirements
- Consider the impact of new products, packaging, technologies and operational procedures on the environment
- Encourage conservation internally and externally through our business partners, suppliers and customer relationships
Learn more about our commitment to the environment here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.