Don’t relinquish your power! Jamieson’s new Power Vitamins for Men 50+ contains a precise combination of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that has been formulated to meet the specific health needs of men over 50. Enriched with male factor nutrients to support prostate, immune and eye health, this formula contains higher levels of B Vitamins, Vitamin D, lycopene, selenium and pumpkin seed. Support your optimal health and wellness with Power Vitamins for Men 50+.
What makes Smart Vitamins™ so smart?
Many of the ingredients in Smart Vitamins™ have been proven to help keep your brain healthy. Brilliant Smart Vitamins™ contain Vitamin D3, to help with memory and cognitive functions in areas of the brain involved in complex planning, processing and the formation of new memories1, 2. Smart Vitamins™ have B Vitamins to help synthesize neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, epinephrine and histamine3. B vitamins also help maintain normal nerve function3. And if that wasn’t smart enough for you, Smart Vitamins™ also provides an antioxidant support (from Selenium, Vitamins E and C) to help protect cells, like neurons, from oxidative damage3-5. There’s a reason we call them Smart Vitamins™. Actually, there are several.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Quantity: 90 tablets
- Helps maintain optimal health by supporting daily metabolic processes
- Supplies essential nutrients that may be missing from the diet
- Contains lycopene to support prostate health
- A multivitamin/mineral supplement for the maintenance of good health
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Helps to form red blood cells
- Helps normal growth and development
- Helps in tissue formation
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Helps in wound healing
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes, and immune function
- Wilkins et al. 2006. Vitamin D Deficiency Is Associated With Low Mood and Worse Cognitive Performance in Older Adults. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry, 14(12): 1032-1040.
- Buell & Dawson-Hughes. 2008. Vitamin D and Neurocognitive Dysfunction: Preventing “Decline? Mol Aspects Med, 29(6): 415-422.
- Kaplan et al. 2007. Vitamins, Minerals, and Mood. Psychol Bull, 133(5): 747-760.
- Yoshida et al. 1985. Postischemic Cerebral Lipid Peroxidation In Vitro: Modification by Dietary Vitamin E. J Neurochem, 44: 1593-1601.
- McCall & Frei. 1999. Can Antioxidant Vitamins Materailly Reduce Oxidative Damage in Humans? Free Radic Biol, 20(78): 1034-1055.
|Vitamin A (Acetate)||600 mcg RAE/2000 IU|
|Vitamin E||26.76 mg AT/40 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||25 mcg/1000 IU|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)||5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||5 mg|
|Niacin 35 mg||35 mg|
| Pantothenic Acid (Calcium |
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||12.5 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||40 mcg|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||600 mcg|
|Calcium (Carbonate, Dicalcium phosphate)||200 mg|
|Iodine (Potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (Oxide)||75 mg|
|Chromium (Chloride)||175 mcg|
|Selenium (Sodium selenite)||65 mcg|
|Zinc (Amino acid chelate)||20 mg|
|Copper (Sulfate)||2 mg|
|Manganese (Citrate)||5 mg|
|Molybdenum|| 25 mcg (Ammonium |
|Potassium (Citrate)||80 mg|
|Phosphorus (Dicalcium phosphate)||25 mg|
|Tin (Stannous chloride)||10 mcg|
|Nickel (Sulfate)||5 mcg|
|Vanadium (Citrate)||15 mcg|
|Silicon (Dioxide)||1.5 mcg|
|Pumpkin Seed, Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Garlic.|
|Also contains:Cellulose, Modified Cellulose Gum, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Water-Soluble Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Polydextrose, Purified Magnesium Silicate, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Spearmint Flavour, Brazilian Palm Tree Wax, Chlorophyllin Copper Complex Sodium.|
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use about potential interactions that could occur between this multivitamin-mineral formula and any medications you are currently taking.
Warnings and Precautions:
For adult use only.
Toxicity, Adverse Warnings and Side Effects:
None known when taken as directed.
Adults:Take 2 tablets daily with a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Store between 15°C-25°C, away from children.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Jamieson is proud to offer Canadians a variety of natural health products for the entire family, including:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Health supplements including omega-3s
- Digestive health products and natural sleep aids
- Prenatal vitamins and vitamins for growing children
- Herbal extracts and botanical solutions
- Natural beauty and skin care products
View our full line-up of Canadian product offerings here.
Our products have a worldwide reputation for purity and potency. Our industry-leading commitment to quality, through our 360 Pure promise, guarantees that our products are of the highest quality available. Learn more about our 360 Pure promise here.
It is no secret that Canadians consider Jamieson as the most trusted vitamins, minerals and supplement company in the industry. One of the main reasons for that praise is our diligent focus on pure, quality ingredients, that is why we have our 360 Pure Promise to our customers and consumers. To further reinforce this dedication to quality and purity, Jamieson is now TRU-ID Certified!
TRU-ID is a Canadian, independent DNA certification program. It utilizes the latest in DNA technology to trace the active ingredients in herbal and probiotic supplements right back to their specific botanical origins, thus certifying their authenticity. As an early adopter of this cutting-edge certification program, Jamieson is helping lead the way to better industry standards.
To learn more about TRU-ID certification please visit their website.
JAMIESON: A HISTORY OF FIRSTS
A pioneer in natural health products, Jamieson leads product innovation in Canada. Our company holds an impressive list of “firsts” for both formulas and delivery systems:
- The first mega-potency vitamins
- The first clinically proven, over-the-counter antioxidant to reduce cholesterol
- A family of shelf-stable, gastro-protected probiotics
- The smallest and most potent calcium mini-tablet
The first one-a-day joint care supplement in Canada, proven to provide relief within 7-10 days. In 2004, Jamieson helped establish the Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD). The NNHPD is the regulating authority for natural health products in Canada, and representatives from Jamieson continue to work closely with them on the development of policies to ensure Canadian natural health products are safe, effective and of high quality.
At Jamieson, our dedication to improving the health and wellness of Canadians naturally extends to our environment. Our environmental initiatives ensure that we:
- Meet all domestic and international environmental regulations and, to the extent practical, implement initiatives that exceed government requirements
- Consider the impact of new products, packaging, technologies and operational procedures on the environment
- Encourage conservation internally and externally through our business partners, suppliers and customer relationships
Learn more about our commitment to the environment here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.