- 100% of the daily required vitamin allowance for women, as recommended by Health Canada
- Naturally energizing
- Immune defense
- Source of antioxidants
New! Jamieson 100% Complete Multivitamin for Women 50+ is the easy way to get 100% of your body's daily vitamin needs. Formulated to Health Canada’s recommendation, Jamieson 100% Complete Multivitamin for Women 50+ also includes lutein for vision support, so you can feel confident you are getting 100% or more of the vitamins your body needs each day!
Adult Women: Take 1 caplet daily with a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Store between 15 °C – 25 °C, away from children.
- Amount and Percentage of Recommended Daily Intake
- Vitamin A (Acetate) 400 mcg RAE, 100%
- Beta-carotene 600 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate) 3.85 mg, 350%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3.85 mg, 350%
- Vitamin B3 (Nicinamide) 14 mg, 100%
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-pantothenate) 11 mg, 220%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 5 mg, 333%
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 12 mcg, 500%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 150 mg, 200%
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 20 mcg/800 IU, 133%
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 26.8 mg AT/40 IU, 179%
- Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione) 90 mcg, 100%
- Biotin 45 mcg, 150%
- Folate (Folic acid) 400 mcg, 100%
- Calcium (Carbonate, dicalcium phosphate) 200 mg
- Chromium (Chloride) 100 mcg
- Copper (Sulfate) 900 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Iron (Ferrous fumarate) 6 mg
- Magnesium (Oxide) 100 mg
- Manganese (Sulfate) 3 mg
- Molybdenum (Sodium molybdate) 50 mcg
- Selenium (Sodium selenite) 55 mcg
- Zinc (Oxide) 8 mg
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon, fruit) 10 mg
- Lutein (Tagetes erecta L., flower) 600 mcg
- Lycopene 300 mcg
Cellulose, water-soluble cellulose, modified cellulose gum, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, hydroxypropyl cellulose, carmine, titanium dioxide.
NO salt (NaCl), gluten, lactose or artificial flavours.
This product contains enough drug (iron) to seriously harm a child. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or if you have a history of kidney stones.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Jamieson is proud to offer Canadians a variety of natural health products for the entire family, including:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Health supplements including omega-3s
- Digestive health products and natural sleep aids
- Prenatal vitamins and vitamins for growing children
- Herbal extracts and botanical solutions
- Natural beauty and skin care products
View our full line-up of Canadian product offerings here.
Our products have a worldwide reputation for purity and potency. Our industry-leading commitment to quality, through our 360 Pure promise, guarantees that our products are of the highest quality available. Learn more about our 360 Pure promise here.
It is no secret that Canadians consider Jamieson as the most trusted vitamins, minerals and supplement company in the industry. One of the main reasons for that praise is our diligent focus on pure, quality ingredients, that is why we have our 360 Pure Promise to our customers and consumers. To further reinforce this dedication to quality and purity, Jamieson is now TRU-ID Certified!
TRU-ID is a Canadian, independent DNA certification program. It utilizes the latest in DNA technology to trace the active ingredients in herbal and probiotic supplements right back to their specific botanical origins, thus certifying their authenticity. As an early adopter of this cutting-edge certification program, Jamieson is helping lead the way to better industry standards.
To learn more about TRU-ID certification please visit their website.
JAMIESON: A HISTORY OF FIRSTS
A pioneer in natural health products, Jamieson leads product innovation in Canada. Our company holds an impressive list of “firsts” for both formulas and delivery systems:
- The first mega-potency vitamins
- The first clinically proven, over-the-counter antioxidant to reduce cholesterol
- A family of shelf-stable, gastro-protected probiotics
- The smallest and most potent calcium mini-tablet
The first one-a-day joint care supplement in Canada, proven to provide relief within 7-10 days. In 2004, Jamieson helped establish the Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD). The NNHPD is the regulating authority for natural health products in Canada, and representatives from Jamieson continue to work closely with them on the development of policies to ensure Canadian natural health products are safe, effective and of high quality.
At Jamieson, our dedication to improving the health and wellness of Canadians naturally extends to our environment. Our environmental initiatives ensure that we:
- Meet all domestic and international environmental regulations and, to the extent practical, implement initiatives that exceed government requirements
- Consider the impact of new products, packaging, technologies and operational procedures on the environment
- Encourage conservation internally and externally through our business partners, suppliers and customer relationships
Learn more about our commitment to the environment here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.