Hydralyte is scientifically formulated to contain the correct balance of glucose and electrolytes for rapid rehydration. The formulation is based on the World Health Organization criteria for effective rehydration.
Contains the correct balance of sodium and glucose to activate the sodium and glucose co-transporter
Is hypotonic which is the most rapidly absorbed fluid type for rehydration of body cells
Contains up to 75% less sugar and 4X more electrolytes than the leading sports drinks
Directions and Dosing
Use under medical supervision.
- Remove two tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL (7 fl oz) of drinking water in a glass.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist. Discard unused solution after 6 hours, or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken. Replace the cap tightly after use.
- Use for up to 3 days or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Consult your doctor promptly if vomiting or diarrhea continues for more than 24 hours in children 3 years to adults.
- Berry effervescent format: If you have kidney disease, are taking heart or blood pressure medicine, or are pregnant, discuss with your doctor before taking this product. Seek further medical advice if symptoms persist. Use under medical supervision.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.