Holista Milk Thistle provides powerful antioxidant support for the liver, the body’s natural filtration system. Milk thistle is used in traditional herbal medicine to promote liver function and protect it from damage. This formula offers 150 mg of milk thistle standardized to 60% silymarin, the main active constituent, to ensure potency.
- Larger size for ongoing herbal support for healthy liver function
- Supports normal detoxification processes
- Each softgel provides 150 mg of milk thistle
- Standardized extract contains 60% silymarin, milk thistle's most active constituent
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours; wheat or yeast
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) is used in traditional herbal medicine to help support liver function and protect from toxins, drugs and other chemicals. It has antioxidant action that prevents cells from the damaging effects of oxidation. Milk Thistle can be used with guidance from a health care practitioner in the treatment of liver diseases (cirrhosis, hepatitis). A compound in milk thistle called silymarin may reduce blood sugar and may be helpful for individuals with type 2 diabetes. Milk thistle is also used for stomach upset (dyspepsia). ;
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have impaired liver function
- Consult a physician if you experience persistent diarrhea
- Keep out of reach of children
Traditional herbal medicine toprotect the liver.
Recommended dosage (adults): 1 softgel 3 times daily with meals or as recommended by a physician. Consult a physician for prolonged use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.