Calcium is an extremely important nutrient in the human body. It is the main component of teeth and bones and calcium in the blood must be maintained at a certain concentration. In the body, 99% of calcium is used to form the bones and the teeth and to maintain their normal physiological function. The remaining 1% of calcium, known as blood calcium, plays an important role in regulation of physiological and biochemical reactions. Our body loses 600 mg of calcium per day. Lack of calcium can cause osteoporosis and may make people nervous, irritable and insomniac. Therefore, the calcium supplement is especially important.
BEC liquid calcium chooses marine mollusks in the deep water without pollution and produces fine liquid carbonate calcium. Calcium is very thin liquid form and is more easily absorbed by the body. It will not cause the stone disease in the body. The addition of vitamin D3 favors the intestinal absorption of calcium. BEC liquid calcium is an ideal calcium supplement.
Monograph of Health Canada:
A factor in the maintenance of good health
Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) (throughout life) as part of a healthy diet, helps prevent bone loss/osteoporosis
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood
Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) (throughout life) as part of a healthy diet, (along with physical activity) may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis (in peri- and postmenopausal women) (in later life)
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
BEC liquid calcium is for different groups of people
The adequate intake of calcium during childhood can accelerate the speed and quality of bone growth, and also maintain healthy gums and teeth.
The calcium intake and nutritional status of pregnant women affects not only its bone mass, but also the bone mass of the newborn. From the fourth month of pregnancy, fetal growth needs more calcium. The calcium supplement meets the needs of the fetus and restores the lost calcium from her mother. From the age of 40, bone mass starts to decrease in women with a rate of 2-10 times that of men. After menopause, due to lower estrogen, bone loss is more than bone formation and there is an increase loss of calcium in urine.
With increasing age, calcium loss accelerates. Studies have shown that the calcium supplement can help prevent a number of health problems, such as osteoporosis, arthritis, fractures, hypertension, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, etc.
BEC liquid calcium
Content: 180 capsules per bottle
Ingredients per capsule:
Calcium 750 mg
Vitamin D3 200 IU
Source material: Calcium (Calcium carbonate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
Non-medical ingredients: Beeswax, Soybean oil.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, especially in childhood,
- adolescence and young adulthood
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular
- exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.