Homeopatic remedy used for:
- acute and chronic sinusitis
- sinus congestion and inflammation with frontal headache
- catarrh extending to frontal sinuses as well as rhinitis.
- Sugar-, gluten- and lactose-free
- Hydrastis canadensis (root) 6X 20%, Kali bichromicum (mineral) 6X 20%,
- Lemna minor (herb) 4X 20%,
- Luffa operculata (fruit) 6X 20%,
- Hydrargyrum sulfuratum rubrum (mineral) 8X 20%
- Isotonic solution of 0.9% sodium chloride in water buffered with monobasic and dibasic sodium phosphate. No preservatives necessary as the solution will not flow back into the bottle.
Children 1 to 11 years old: Spray once into each nostril, 4 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Sinna combines homeopathic remedies that work synergistically to fight the tumefaction of inflamed and infected mucous membranes. It targets the different aspects of sinusitis as well as its main contributing factors.
Precautions, contraindications and interactions
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
Our Swiss founder, Alfred Vogel, was a pioneer of natural health who dedicated his life to achieving recognition for naturopathy and herbal medicine. His work was pervaded by the idea of a way of life and of healing orientated in every respect towards nature. Today, both the quality and the product manufacturing methods still revolve around his philosophy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.